Free GoFly folding paper airplane now available – indoor or outdoor fun for everyone
GoFly is happy to announce we have published a free, folding paper glider based on a timeless design – we just added our bling to it. Download it here.
- Download and print the PDF file on a standard piece of printer paper.
- If you print on both sides, be sure to “flip on short edge”
- If you can’t print to both sides, you can print page 1, then reload the paper into the printer (pay attention to how it goes in, most printers have some sort of logo showing paper print side and direction as loaded into the tray) and print page 2 on the backside.
- If all that is too much hassle, just print page 1 on a single sheet – you still get the pattern.
- Just fold, in order, along the numbered lines. All the folds are towards you (fold the paper along the line as if to make a valley) except for fold line 5.